Our antimicrobial copper film can be a solution that provides a protective covering with advanced adhesive technology, is a low-profile, long-lasting, and durable to passively protect your employees and guests in environments where surfaces can not be chemically disinfected after every usage.
Effectiveness of Copper:
- Bacteria recognizes copper-ion on the film surface as essential nutrients and absorbs it into its cell
- Copper-ion pulls the active oxygen through the penetrated hole of the cell membrane
- Causes disruption of the metabolic functions of the host cell bacteria, and eventually leads to its complete destruction
- 99.9% copper film – no top coating
- Translucent film allows for visibility
- PE (polyethylene) core
- Removable adhesive with residue-free removability for up to one year
- Antimicrobial effectiveness until physical damage to film
- Easily cleanable with nearly any off the shelf kitchen cleaners and or disinfectants (bleach, alcohol, etc.)
Safety Touch Antimircorbial Copper Adhesive Film:
- Available in individual roles
MEASUREMENTS: 48” x 55 yd/roll
ALL THE WAYS YOU CAN USE ANTIMICROBIAL COPPER FILM
A&I actively supports several trade organizations, and our company also holds multiple business certifications.